Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Montessori Teacher's Resume

Photo Credit: Charlotte West on Flickr
Used by Creative Commons License
While I don't post here terribly often, since I'm on a hiatus from the classroom*, I do take a look at the stats every so often and I seem to get at least one visitor a day who arrives after searching for, "Montessori Teacher Resume" or similar. I don't like it when I know that visitors aren't finding what they came for, so I thought I would create a post dedicated to that very thing.

I hesitate to share my resume with you because it makes me feel rather vulnerable, but if it will help someone, I can't see a reason not to do it. So here you are. 

I have uploaded the Montessori specific version of my resume (with a few omissions of information for my own privacy) to google docs and made it available for anyone to view. You can click here to have a look. I'm sure it isn't perfect, and I'm sure there are better examples out there, but it's ask and you shall receive around here!

*You can find me here almost every day!

10 comments:

Bruce said...

I found your resume blog very useful. Thanks for the information
Teacher’s Resume Template

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for share this document, it is realy helpful for me!!!!!!

Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! I have just finished my Montessori Diploma here in South Africa andI plan to move to Australia ASAP! I am primping my resume for this unknown adventure and I hope to gain as much experience in Australia as you have in the US.

Thank you for your inspiration!!
Olivia - A South African passionate about Montessori

Kev Stevens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Q said...

Thank you for sharing your resume! I'm applying for a Montessori Internship and wanted to format mine in a Montessori-Friendly way. You gave me lots of ideas.

oma said...

Thank you so much for sharing your resume but i am a fresh certified Montessori teacher just have 4 month of experience. so what do you recommend to me.please reply on my email if possible # omamahmudassir@yahoo.com

Brainy Academy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Michelle Anne Custodio said...

It can really be very helpful. If you are having a hard time with your resume, you can contact professional resume writing Calgary.

Shah Al Maruf said...

Why not, teacher resume examples is good you can write you resume open mind to understand well.